Medical Apps and Websites
Our clients leverage Medmovie’s proprietary software and frameworks to create innovative mobile apps that train sales teams, are used as sales tools, and help patients and caregivers understand complex medical information.
Our team of medical animators and programmers integrate the process of visual storytelling and media creation into application development to create immersive learning environments for your users.
- Expert advice on development, programming, and hosting options.
- Team based approach to achieving development goals and ensuring a great experience for the end user.
- Streamlined development to launch your application when you need it.
- Custom and template iPad App options available.
- Ability to incorporate existing client material such as videos, images, and powerpoint client into apps.
- Utilize iPad gestures to create unique 3D simulations of devices or procedures.
- Cloud hosting options or host files on your own server.
- Custom graphic design and branding.
- Responsive design elements to make your microsite streamlined for use multiple platforms and devices.
CardioSmart Heart Explorer App 2.0
The American College of Cardiology (ACC) has partnered with Medmovie to publish this App for both iPhone and iPad. The American College of Cardiology’s CardioSmart Heart Explorer App is designed to enhance the clinician/patient relationship at the point of care.
- Review and discuss common heart problems and treatment options with your patients and their caregivers by utilizing the app’s high-resolution cardiac graphics and animations.
- Explore the structure of an animated 3-D beating heart by swiping up or down through 7 basic layers of normal cardiac anatomy. Drag from left to right to rotate from an anterior to posterior view.
- Access a menu of animated common heart problems by rotating the iPad from portrait to landscape orientation. These animations highlight normal and pathological functions in easy-to-understand, high-resolution, 3-D and 2-D graphics.
- Choose additional cardiac patient education animations and interactive media from within the media gallery. A scrollable list of helpful explanatory animations and interactive displays are accessible via the media gallery button. Future versions of the app will allow customization of this list though online downloads of additional media.
- Access a “Send Feedback” link by clicking the bottom right info button.