Medical Exhibit Creation Process
Our custom and stock medlegal products have produced results for our clients. Our illustrations and animations make it easier to educate juries and create impactful memories resulting in favorable verdicts.
Initial Case Review and Consulting
Our initial case review is free of charge. We meet with you to plan ways to deliver your message in a clear and impactful way while keeping within budget.
- Briefly review desired key points and relevant documents including diagnostic reports, operative reports, and available medical imaging.
- Discuss all the relevant mediation, deposition, and trial deadlines related to your case.
- Create a custom proposal for illustrations and/or animations allowing flexible options to fit in your budget.
- If a timeline or budget is tight, we can discuss prioritizing and simplifying in order to make sure you have what you need.
After our proposal is approved by your legal team, we begin to create the illustrations or animations for your case.
- Complete case review of relevant documents including depositions, diagnostic reports, operative reports, and available medical imaging.
- Selection of relevant medical imaging that is representative of case.
- When possible, 3D reconstructions are made from MRI and CT data.
- Creation of preliminary panels and animations.
Medical Expert Review and Final Production
About a week is needed after a proposal is approved to create the media, which can then be sent to your experts or legal team for review.
- Medical exhibits are sent to the you and your medical experts.
- Adjustments and additions are made with time to spare.
- Final files are delivered by email or on our file server.
- Illustration files may be delivered directly to a printing service of your choice to save you time.